Are You Ready?
At Spotlight Coaching, we combine our extensive experience in the performing arts with over two-decades working in Corporate America to ensure that when the Spotlight finds you, you will be ready.
You are in the Spotlight whether you are pitching in an elevator, leading a small meeting or presenting in front of a large audience or anything in between.
In fact, as a leader you are always in the Spotlight. Are you ready? Does the idea of being in the Spotlight with everyone’s attention focused on you, leave you looking for an excuse or a place to run and hide? Or perhaps you enjoy the Spotlight, however you would like to learn how to formulate and deliver the most dynamic message. Contact us to explore how we can best serve your needs.
At Spotlight Coaching we prepare you for your time in the Spotlight by showing you how to:
- Tap into your natural magnetism and charisma
- Declare your expertise with an impactful story
- Capture awe while capturing your audience
- Prepare and rehearse as the best actors do, no winging it again
- Present with authoritative and authentic expression and credibility
- Use the power of improvisation to interact with your audience
- Be specific real and dynamic in your presentation
- Understand and identify with your audience, no matter the size, to create a true connection
- Break through barriers and filters that stop you from being confident and present
"If you are looking for someone who can lead you to achieve your dream presentation for your project or conference, Ferrell is your best choice!"
"Over several sessions, she used her acting expertise to transform my wooden delivery into a presentation with power and persuasion."
"Ferrell works with the utmost integrity and professionalism, and her talent for helping speakers to memorize their lines is unparalleled."
"I now consider Ferrell Marshall, 'my word whisperer.'"
"Ferrell has been one of my favorite people to work with in Los Angeles."
"Through her dedication, I significantly improved my stage presence and pronunciation.”
“While preparing for my TEDx Talk, Ferrell was my go-to coach for style and impact.”
"Ferrell not only helped sculpt my speech without taking any of my own voice out of it, she prompted me to speak with a new kind of confidence and performance precision."
"Ferrell was consistently supportive, articulate, and insightful. While some have an understanding of syntax and dialect, fewer have an additional appreciation for story, and fewer still have the ability to convey those complexities with kindness and warmth. Ferrell is one of those special outliers."
"Ferrell is a dynamic listener with a magnificent ear, and taught us to love and express the nuances, humor and power in our talk."